EBAY MUTSU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk2334

Reaction score
I might bid on a rare turtle mutsu on ebay!What do ya think?Ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,
You claim to already have a Turtle Mutsu and a Puppy Mutsu, so why would you want another turtle?
Yeah, didn't you allready say you had one?? :blink:

Yes, but my cousin's birthday is coming up. ;)

[SIZE=14pt]No you didn't! That is a buy it now auction! Stop lying! You said you have two which is already a lie. You can only buy that auction instantly. You don't bid.[/SIZE]

-Darkcore

[SIZE=14pt]No you didn't! That is a buy it now auction! Stop lying! You said you have two which is already a lie. You can only buy that auction instantly. You don't bid.[/SIZE] 

-Darkcore
Ohhhh, *no comment*. What a liar..... :unsure:

-Darkcore
I am not taking anyone's side but it may not be the the Buy it now that u are talking about. Sorry for butting in. :unsure:

I am not taking anyone's side but it may not be the the Buy it now that u are talking about. Sorry for butting in. ;)
Trust me, I know the auction she is talking about. It is a Buy It Now. There are two Mutsu's on eBay; A Fish and a Turtle. This member lies too much. <_<

-Darkcore

But japangirl101 ask me to see them back I did bid on Ebay America it says and I changed my mind and decided to get American Fish thats blue I am the highest bidder. :hitodetchi:

[/size]Yeah, she did give them back I saw her bid.You don't have to believe me. :hitodetchi:

But japangirl101 ask me to see them back I did bid on Ebay America it says and I changed my mind and decided to get American Fish thats blue I am the highest bidder. :puroperatchi:
Are you bidding withut your parent's permission? :(

But japangirl101 ask me to see them back I did bid on Ebay America it says and I changed my mind and decided to get American Fish thats blue I am the highest bidder. :furawatchi:
That isn't eBay America, it is eBay UK. You aren't the highest bidder. Someone else is, and I am planning on bidding on that one.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back