Photo
- - - - -

teenagers but still 0 yrs old?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

marie6319

• marie6319 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2005 - 09:34 AM ( #1 )

:( Hi, was worried that our four tamagotchis that hatched on saturday weren't ageing. Well, this morning two of them were teenagers!!!! Yet it still says they're 0 years old. Is this right????? Trying very hard to get the hang of these pets. Also we're managing to get the training levels up but still not sure how we're achieving that, is it just through playing the games?

Replies

Views

Started

28 Sep 2005

Last Post

28 Sep 2005

kate133

• kate133 user photo

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:18 AM ( #2 )

My tamas do that all the time i got fed u and resetted it. And you get training points when your tama needs disaplining okay pm me if you need more help xxx

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:35 AM ( #3 )

:blink: Hi, was worried that our four tamagotchis that hatched on saturday weren't ageing. Well, this morning two of them were teenagers!!!! Yet it still says they're 0 years old. Is this right????? Trying very hard to get the hang of these pets. Also we're managing to get the training levels up but still not sure how we're achieving that, is it just through playing the games?

I'm not sure about the age thing, my tamas usually are a year old when they are teens.

Training level is increased by giving your tama a time-out when it calls for you when it has at least one Happy and Hungry heart, or when it won't eat when it has no Hungry hearts and it isn't sick, or when it gives a bad present to another tama (poo. snake, jack-in-the-box) and then laughs about it. Praise it when it cries or you see its back.

Playing games increases points and your tama loses weight. Jump also can fill one Happy heart, not sure if the other games do it too.

B) B) B)