Nazotchi Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal

Reaction score
There are so many people asking about Nazotchi latley.

I thought here could be a good place to share tips and discuss Nazotchi.

If you have had him post here and share or if you just want to talk about any of the secret characters here is the place.

Thanks

Tamagal :wub:

Umm. I think he can get every present cos you get him from a normal adult tama. What happens when you connect you get a present. this link for more information.

How do you know it is the truth? There have already been a few 'oops. It is so and so instead, or it died' without any actual proof of getting the nazo. I'm not believing any more of this stuff unless I see it. :D It is just the way I am. I'm also rethinking some things... Perhaps Nazotchi does come directly from teen stage... Oyajitchi was the original secret character, coming from an adult... Then again, I could be all wrong and Nazotchi really could come from a present, if that is the case then I'm sorry.

((Wow, a whole thread dedicated to me? :lol: ))

I'm going to edit some photos so I can 'have' Nazotchi, *wink, wink*

OMG!!! I got NAZOTCHI!!!

fraudotchi.jpg

^Doesn't it look so real? I LOVE photoshop. :D HEY! It isn't working! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm. I think he can get every present cos you get him from a normal adult tama. What happens when you connect you get a present. this link for more information.
what do ya mean? every present? :p

each adult has its own presents :angry:

I'm still waiting for fangz to tell us which character it was from. It might not be true if he/she says an odd generation character, because he/she said it was on gen. 12... Speaking of presents, what can an old tamagotchi get?

OMG!!!  I got NAZOTCHI!!!

fraudotchi.jpg

^Doesn't it look so real?  I LOVE photoshop. :)   HEY!  It isn't working! :(
it wont show it instead it enters something apsua crap :D

*edit* allright it works now but its really easy to see its fake cutted out and pasted over on the other picture badly try get the white things away

Last edited by a moderator:
Want a nazotchi have a pda

Then hurry pm me to get a nazotchi on your pda (it cant connect or mate with real tamagotchis but with internet ones but you dont now if ure connecting to someone u know) PM me fast if u want to see how it is to have it

Sure nazotchi's cool looking, but whats so great about him is he rare or something. Because I have him as we speak, he's 4 years old, just turned yesterday. :angry:

please reply

I want to know what kind of meal and snack nazotchi eats as well. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back