Photo
- - - - -

Attention?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tropicalfun

• tropicalfun user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:32 PM ( #1 )

I am really confused on how to give them attention I see the little Icon and then when I click on it it brings me to the time/date and under that there are hearts going from one heart to two hearts so on to four I think. How do I give it attention I'm so confused. I jsut got it today and i don't know anything about it.

Replies

Views

Started

20 Oct 2004

Last Post

20 Oct 2004

ellyria

• ellyria user photo

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:40 PM ( #2 )

You can't 'click' on the attention icon. The icon lights up when your Tamagotchi wants your attention. Usually you would just check if any of the hunger or happy hearts are empty, and if they're not, give your Tamagotchi a time out. Else if it's crying or has its back turned on you, praise it. This will bring the training level up.

tropicalfun

• tropicalfun user photo

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:45 PM ( #3 )

You can't 'click' on the attention icon. The icon lights up when your Tamagotchi wants your attention. Usually you would just check if any of the hunger or happy hearts are empty, and if they're not, give your Tamagotchi a time out. Else if it's crying or has its back turned on you, praise it. This will bring the training level up.

ahh thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was baout to rip my hair out trying to figure it out thanks agian

robotchi_tommo

• robotchi-tommo user photo

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:47 PM ( #4 )

All of this noob stuff can really be answered in the "Help fot new pet owners" section or simply in your manual. :wub:

ellyria

• ellyria user photo

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:50 PM ( #5 )

Some people are so excited about their new Tama that they forget to read the manual. :wub:

tropicalfun

• tropicalfun user photo

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:10 PM ( #6 )

I looked in the manual and couldn't find it but w/e.