ERRRGH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
My little sister is so ****! When I was at school, she had taken my tama and...eww.

My tama was in a mug filled with TOMATO JUICE! She had leave a note that said: "Your tama was in an accident, and it died. Rest in peace."

;) I tried to open the tama, but no. I tried EVERYTHING to make the tam work...but...rest in peace.

God that is really annoying.My brother got my tama and threw it out of our window with it closed!My tama was destroyed and worst of all he said I threw it and smashed the glass!

That makes me glad that I don't have a bro/sis like that :huh:
[SIZE=14pt]My brother put a piece of paper in mine. :wub: And many terrible things happened to it from the inside! :huh: But that was a month ago and I got a new one. :huh: [/SIZE]

That makes me glad my sisters are not like that. But that's because they are 4 and 7 and all three of us have tamas so they would not do something like that to mine! Sorry that happened, because while I was at school my 4 year old sis did something really sneaky. She reset 3 of our Ver2s but not her own! I am almost nine and half so I got really mad! <_< My tama had a baby when it was reset, and it was my moss character! <_< :unsure: :furawatchi: <_< :( :blink:

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love fixing broken tamagotchis. I like to work on them a lot, so if you have any broken tamagotchis and wouldn't mind mailing them to me to work on, I would really enjoy it. I make no guarentee that they will work, but I can try to fix them. If you are interested and have broken tamagotchis that you don't want any more, don't throw them away, please send them to me.

that sucks!! i have a bro but he wouldn't do sumpin like that cuz he's 10 and he gots a tama too!!

when i was in kindergarden a evil kid took mine i cried... yup i was in kindergarden and it was one of the ORIGINAL TAMAS! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISS MAH TAMA

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky im am only child! jeez, your siblins are so accident prone!

I'm an only child, so I don't have that problem. But I know how stupid they can be! Yeah, lotsa cousins to fill in for siblings ;) anyway, them siblings sound brutal. There's a jealousy factor, one cousin hated it because he didn't have one and his rich parents got him TWO! So far, they're dead, even though I told him 'Don't put it in water, it'll break' and whatever I say he reckons I'm hiding something great from him. So, he tried it. Well, rest in peace(s) you guys. I mean the Tamas he broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back