German Tamagotchi Connexion page

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I haven't found an "official" tamagotchi page with this much information... Figures I would see one in another language I don't understand (Japanese being the first). The German Bandai site has a lot of information and tons of nice pictures of characters (new avatars anyone?). The original page is here. You can translate it by entering the url on Google's translation tool page here (translated pages are okay... Can sometimes come up with strange words but close enough to get the idea).

Click the links on the left side of that page under 'Tamagotchi Connexion' for more.

Anyone know English sites with as much information specific to the new Tamagotchis?

Last edited:
haha cool , that site has well more information when you translate it, it shows all the items you can get from connecting and also wot all the foods are :D

THANKS ADMIN :p

Thanks for the link, Admin! I'll try out the translated page.

BTW, anybody notice the Mametchi in the banner up the top? Either he is smoking or he's holding a whip. lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like a snake or a rope or something. Running with it...for some strange reason. :D

looks like a whip to me,

mebe thats wot he 'likes', if ya know wot i mean :D

:D You all are terrible... Never thought I'd hear about an S&M Tamagotchi pet... :p

LOL! When I first saw it I thought it was smoking! I was in shock... You are all silly willies. :D I know I am too haha.

Thanks for the link, Admin! I'll try out the translated page.
BTW, anybody notice the Mametchi in the banner up the top? Either he is smoking or he's holding a whip. lol :D
I think it's supposed to be one of those stupid ribbon dancer things. Oh yah, those things are so fun... > :p

lozzie has a diiirty mind tut tut tut
lol

i think i rock coz im nearly at 100 posts

woooooo
ur over 100 posts. ur on 154 posts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back