tama babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
my two tamagotchis mei the maskutchi and roke the taragotchi had babies today! two baby boys. Its so cute how the parents feed the babies after you feed the parents and so on...and how each of them does a dance when u clean poo up.....i heard the parents leave the babies at 12am? does that mean since they had the babies around two pm today, that i should or have to wait till, tomorrow at two pm or midnight tomorrow? i don't wanna miss it!! :D its gonna be sad when they go! i dunno, i actually checked on them at 12 am today just in case but nothing happened so im guessing tomorrow 12am? thanks! oh yeah, can tamagotchis get it on with ones that are from generation 1? i might re start two that are both girls and will be matchmaked..well....when does the matchmaker come? the last two w/out a mate or tama to mate with, are girls and are in my tama plus and connextion....they are 10 yrs old or at least i can read in english that my connextion is ten and i assume the plus goes by years...so both are ten...and still no sign of the matchmaker....when will she come? (heard she comes around 3pm but not sure what age) and if im not lookin at the moment she comes will she stay there till i react w/a yes no on a mate? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
are there no responses cause my question has been asked already? if so sorrry! sigh....either way it was sad, i checked at twelve and sure enough the mom and dad woke up and watched their babies and then took off.....i'll miss my maskutchi it was cute :D and ne wayz....now the two baby boys are sleeping by themselves and im wondering how they'll react when no mom or dad is present tomorrow morning or more later today.....i actually miss mei and roke. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back