I know a virtual pet, a MiniMax!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
My friend has this virtual pet called a Minimax! It is almost like a tamagotchi, but not quite. You can pick the pet. Smile, devil.... You do not feed it but it can connect with other Minimaxes, too. You can turn it off by pressing a button. It has a touch screen, where you hit something with a pen. It is sooooooooooooo cool! :ph34r: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :blink: <_< <_< :furawatchi: :(

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never heard of these, but it sounds pretty cool.

any idea of where you can buy them?

My friend has this virtual pet called a Minimax! It is almost like a tamagotchi, but not quite. You can pick the pet. Smile, devil.... You do not feed it but it can connect with other Minimaxes, too. You can turn it off by pressing a button. It has a touch screen, where you hit something with a pen. It is sooooooooooooo cool! :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :pochitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :D

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do you buy them?

... To Ebay!!

Can you please take some photos and post them? Then we could see what it looks like! :rolleyes: . They sound very interesting!

Latest posts

Back