From Generation to Generation...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maneda

Reaction score
Okay...I guess I'll start a little log thingy. I doubt anyone reads these, but I suppose it's good for record purposes.

Um...I guess the first thing I have to do is catch up.

I'm currently running a P1 tama and a tamagotchi connection.

My P1 tama, named Monty, is...12 years old, I think. After following this loverly growth pattern:

Babitchi > Marutchi > Tamatchi > Ginjirotchi

My Tamaconnection is on generation 2. The first Generation, Kori, went like this:

Shirobabitchi > Marutchi > Ichigotchi > Tarakotchi

After mating with a Memetchi, the second generation, Alpha, went like this:

Babitchi > Kinakomatchi > Young Mimitchi

Where he stands now is Young Mimitchi. Yay, oh yay. He's so cute...

Sadly, school's beed hard on him. I havn't been able to tend to him as much as I would like to.

Poor Monty is getting more and more needy, being somewhat old. He dropping down to one hungry heart yesterday o.o Oops..

As soon as dad gets the evil video computer to work, I'll take some pictures. Yay.

That's all for now. Whee.

Yay, oh yay. Update for those of you who actually read this o_O;

Well...Alpha, bless his poor little tamagotchi heart, became gozarutchi the other day. Yup, the little ninja. And only 4 years old, too. Cute, but kinda saddening. I need to take better care of my little creatures...

In the meanwhile, Monty the Ginjiro is at a nice 16 years of age. However, he's getting to be nearly as needy as a babitchi. Poor dear is dropping hearts every 10-15 minutes. I don't know HOW I'm going to care for him tomorrow at school. I guess I'll just have to pause him, as opposed as I am to pausing...

I'm wondering what I'm going to do when Monty...returns home. It'll be really weird having only one tama to raise...so I'm considering starting another. But which one should I start?

Ya know what I might do is start one on the tamagotchi CD-rom. After all, it was that 'gotchi that got me reobsessed over a year ago. Plus it's like...really cute o.o And I wouldn't have to worry about taking care of it at school or anything.

Ah well. The ideas still float around. I'll keep ya posted.

Today...is a sad day.

My darling Monty left me today, at age 18.

Poor dear. He will be greatly missed...

Sorry for not updating in next to forever. Blame school. School must die...

Ah well. Updates.

On the 27th, the matchmaker came to little Alpha with a Masktchi. Love was made and a child was born, a male named Link.

Since, Link has become a hinotamatchi. He's now two years old (sheesh these tamagotchis age slow) and has a full training bar. Good for him. Earlier today I caught him bebopping around with a pumpkin. Gotta love the holidays.

I wish tamagotchis took longer to grow up and mate. I feel like I'm just getting attached to them when they have to leave. So sad...

I'm considering starting up my mothra later today. Depends on whether or not I finish Macbeth.

In other news, I made a little memorial graphic for my dearly missed Monty here. I actually made this on the day he died...just never got around to uploading it. Sigh...

*Gasp* Wow, she's actually updating two days in a row? *world explodes*

Well, last night I started my mothra, at about 9:00. Which was a pretty stupid idea, seeing as I was so sleepy, and the thing kept me up for another hour. But I lived through it, between trying to decipher Macbeth and tending to her needs. I named the little grub Venus. Yay...I get to care for two pets again.

In other news...Link's gotten cavities three times today o.o I need to stop feeding him sweets.

That's about it, really. Short, I know...

Very fast update, as I have all the homework in the world.

Link became HANATCHI today.

So cute! *hugs him*

Alright, after large amounts of torturous homework, I have another update.

Venus, my mothra, became a mothra grub during a boring college tour. Nice surprise. Then she proceeded to misbehave FOUR times within the next two hours, filling her discipline bar. Well, at least that's overwith.

Link is doing quite well. Right now he is drinking something...who knows what it is. I need to exercise him, he's getting pretty close to hitting 99.

You know I've never won either of the games. I've gotton pretty close, but never got to 30. I don't have the reflexes or the memory. Though the memory I might be able to "fix"...

That gives me an idea...hmm...*whispers secrets to Link*

Today...was another day of love, and impending sadness. *sniff*

My baby Link is all grown up, I realize....today the match maker came with a cute little androtchi for my dear to...reproduce with.

A new baby boy, whom I will name Chip, is born.

...That means Link is leaving soon, doesn't it? Sad... I don't know why, but I'm been a little more attached to Link than the previous tamagotchis. I really wish they didn't grow up so fast, ya know?

*sigh*

Nothing interesting happening with Venus, she's the same mothra grub. Six years old, 85t. I need to exercise her.

Link is seven years and 75 pounds. I guess they could both stand to lose a few pounds...tons...whatever... but I've been kinda lazy.

I find it amusing that Venus is a 85 ton GRUB. I mean, can you just picture such a huge caterpillar? :D

Well, seeing as it's a friday night, I'm considering staying up and making birthday cupcakes for Chip or something. Or throw a farewell party for Link...

Dear Link. I miss him already...

Last night dear Link left us... I stayed up til midnight to watch his leaving...so sad...

His baby, Chip, was left in my care. He then became a marutchi. So the circle of life begins again...

I've decided that I can't take proper care of my darlings at school...and thus I don't get the greatest characters. So...I think I'm going to start pausing them while I'm at school, as much as I hate pausing...I think it's for the best.

No progress on Venus...she's just hanging onto her little grub form at age eight.

I'm hoping Venus will live long enough to see my birthday...At this rate, especially when I start pausing her...I think she will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another update after not updating in forever...but school, ya know.

Venus has become the mothra character, and is currently twelve years old.

Chip, on the other hand, became a marutchi and then an oniotchi. That's pretty cool though, I've officially gotton all the teen characters now...without repeating! *Gasp* Ah well.. He's two years old still...

I honestly don't have high hopes for this little critter, because I've been kinda neglecting..I won't lie to you on that. I've been pausing him during school, you see... but I think I actually took better care of him DURING school...when I get home I'm either wrapped up in homework or lost in a game or something...poor dears.

Oh well. Tomorrow...tomorrow is my birthday. Maybe I'll get another tama, though it's really not very likely....my parents rarely pay attention to my birthday requests ^^;

Oh, and this thread has over 100 views. I'd like to give many thanks to every one who's been keeping up! :D

Welp...Welcome Kokomo to our family ^^

Yesterday was my birthday, and I got a tamagotchi plus (And two aquapets, which are so cute...). I hatched her a few minutes ago, and named her Kokomo.

The others aren't awake yet... *shhhh* They're still asleep!

Kokomo: FEED ME!

Venus: *grumble grumble* Zzzz...

Two updates in the same morning? *world explodes*

...Well, there's a lot to say.

When Chip finally woke up at ten, he had become an androtchi! Whee! I connected him with Kokomo several times. They had a few contests, all of which Kokomo won. Then Chip gave her a ghost-looking-thing. o_O Payback, I guess. Well, Kokomo gave Chip a piece of cake. Awww. They're two smiles in the friends list....so we'll see how it goes!

Ah, hello all...I'm staying home sick from school today...so I guess I have plenty of time to give to my tamagotchis....when I'm not asleep...

Dear Venus left us yesterday...I haven't tabbed her back up yet though..the little cross is just sitting there on the screen, moving every few seconds. I'll do the whole little funeral ceremony deal when I feel up to it. I have a cold/flu...I dunno what it is really. But this is my tama's logs, not mine.

Kokomo and Chip have been connected several times, giving eachother gifts of cake and flowers. Chip gave Kokomo a ball too, which is pretty cute. They're at 4 smiley faces now...cute, neh?

Did I mention Kokomo became itchigotchi the other day? Yeah...I guess I forgot that bit, huh...

Ya know what's sad? In every single contest, Kokomo has won. Poor Chip...

Well, both 'gotchis are grossly overweight, so at some point today I have to run them through a long long hurdle jump program today...hrm..

Ah well. Time for some chicken soup. I'll update you on anymore activities later....

Love...true love...

..Yeah. So today...Kokomo became a tarakotchi. And I connected the two about a hundred times, seriously. They've been playing games, swapping gifts...the gifts are quite cute. Kokomo got boots and a skateboard, while Chip got...a weird living wig thing...and...well, I think it's bubbles...or something. I dunno, it's confusing.

In other news, I'm still home from school due to illness. Woe is me.

They're up to 4 hearts in their intimacy level....I wish they'd just get married already o.o How long does it take? I've connected them like every 5 minutes...

I feel like a certain unnamed vgcats chocobo breeder o_O;

Ah well. We'll see how it goes *connects them for the 103rd time*

Bah, another eating contest.

Latest posts

Back