Furby naming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you give you're furby a name?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they come with names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, whats the point?

• I hate furbys

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Well, I got a 'newish' one (I got him from a second hand shop) and I called him Smokey. I think they come with name's, but the names are a little weird.

Please vote and reply! Thankyou

I've named mine too. He's called Ziggy (like Bowie's song Ziggy Stardust)

i don't have a furby... i didn't vote cause i don't even know! but i'm getting a furby today so i'll vote once i find out! :huh:

i got my furby, but i don't know how to name it! could someone tell me?

you r so dumb when it comes to furbys :furawatchi:
your friggin mean.

hanatchi all you have to do is think of a name i guess..and then you just call it what you named it? i dunno because i don't like them but maybe thats how.

your friggin mean.
hanatchi all you have to do is think of a name i guess..and then you just call it what you named it? i dunno because i don't like them but maybe thats how.
You shouldnt post bad words.

Little kids are on here and they might think that it is a good word.And I dont know what to name the furby that I am getting for X-mas. :huh:

I really want want one, but my parents dont agree, cos I got a so cute pink one three years ago and it broke, so we got another 1 and that broke to ( dont ask). I do think there're kinda expensive aswell though...

I got 1 from tescos yesterday £26.35! I dunno wat 2 call him though. Hes beige/creamish, has a pale pink woolly tummy, and a tuff of pink hair. Hes also got BIG brown eyes. Hes sitting on the pc table watching me type, and hes singing ####### ####### little star in furbish lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back