Where to buy TamaConnECTion??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi! :D

I was wondering if some1 can tell me where i can buy the tamaConnECTion (the matrix one with the lime green!?) but i dont wont to buy it from ebay or some place like that. A place wher im grantied i would not get a fake.......

I have made a master plan: (this is what im aming to buy. But im hopeing i might get a plus and a cupple more tamagotchis. But this is my starter)

2 tamagotchis conneXion ( i have them right now)

1 Tamagotchi ConnECTion (dont have yet...this is why im asking)

1 nano puppy!( about to bid 4 one on ebay)

ConnECTion is the US one isnt it??

So remember that i wont to buy a tamagotchi ConnECTion like green matrix one...But i wont a genuine one!!

Plz help me!! :) :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You could sign up to try to win a free one. You don't get a color choice though.

There are also links that show up on the side bar of where you can buy online.

Those links don't show up all of the time though.

But if you click on them at the site here, Tama Talk gets a small commission from the sale which helps the group. :)

Best bet is to click the Tamagotchi Prices link on the Useful Links section on the right of the screen... I ask that everyone let me know if any of those sites who cheat buyers be reported so we can properly warn others away from them. The sites listed are legit and safe to order from. Also gives you multiple options. :)

This may be a little off subject..but Wal-mart has the Nano kitty's dogs and baby's u can check their for one rather than ebay. Just a suggestion.. :)

I have another question semi-related to this because the problem sprang up today when I was looking for a tama to buy (and I didn't find one! >(!!)

I know that it's difficult to find tamagotchis in local stores yet--but do any of those chains (KBToys, etc) tend to have them? I checked a KB today I think and couldn't find it (of course, toy stores are mass chaos) and I'm not really in much of a position to order one off the internet. :)

I do think I'll go sign up for that free one though.. >>

I hear of numerous attempts at finding them locally with no luck... Online is definately the easiest way to guarantee you can order without having to drive yourself crazy going from store to store.

I have never seen knock offs of the Connections on Ebay, but I bet if you did encounter one, it'd be very obviously fake. But to be safe, just make sure that the package looks good; if the package looks like it should, it's probably real (the U.S. packaging is probably extremely difficult to replicate.)

If you live in the U.S., just call around. This will save you the time of driving all over the city in a desperate, possibly futile search. Any of your regular chain stores - Toys R Us (where I got mine), Wal-mart, KB Toys, etc - should have them.

I'm going to try Wal*Mart, and if they don't have it, I'll just have to find a way to get it off the 'net. Thanks! :>

If it helps, you can try Target. That's where I got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back