i need help with hanatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
okay i want hanatchi. (its so cute!) but ive had the hinotamatchi (the teen) for over 2days! When will he change? i know to neglect the hungry hearts and to keep the happy hearts full but isnt there something else i can do? and when will he change? :)

soon, im sure, just keep him off of pause if that's what you've been doing, but how do you get hinotamatchi? im afriad i will get a onionitchi instead

You don't have to worry about getting oniotchi because according to Tamagotchi Square... they're in different groups. Meaning oniotchi will only show up during even generations and Hinotamatchi will only show up in odd generations. That's why the steps to get them are the same.

Maybe he uses his chest.

Also, I think it is sooo funny! He is a wormish bieng, who eats fish! Ha, the irony in that... What snacks do they eat. (I wouldn't know, I never fed him any)

Maybe he uses his chest.
Also, I think it is sooo funny! He is a wormish bieng, who eats fish! Ha, the irony in that... What snacks do they eat. (I wouldn't know, I never fed him any)
his snacks? i know his food is fish and his snack is like a icecream cake it looks like, and the snack he gets as a present is still cake. is soo cute cuz he gets bubbles and a wig too! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back