Kiwitchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hinotamachi~

Reaction score
My friend had a ringotchi. He took average bad care of it and he got a Kiwitchi. I have been told Kiwitchis are good, but it watches TV, and only bad characters by nature watch TV.

Can you please help me? Is Kiwitchi good?

My friend had a ringotchi. He took average bad care of it and he got a Kiwitchi. I have been told Kiwitchis are good, but it watches TV, and only bad characters by nature watch TV.
wait... :ph34r:s watch tv...they aren't bad, are they? i know they're common...

yes. i am sorry, but :marumimitchi: and the nija dude. they are commen because people dont take good care of there tamas. They are indeed one of the worst carectors you can get. I am sooooo sorry to tell you that! :gozarutchi:

:kuribotchi: they are the worst characters, and my friend got it by taking horrible care, he panicked when all his hearts were gone and never paused it.

What version is your tamagotchi!!!

Tamagotchi ConneXION V2/V1 or

Tamagotchi ConneCTION V2?? :huh: /V1?? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back