i want mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want mutsu. how much is? where?
:D :furawatchi: :) :p ^_^
You cannot buy Mutsu's in stores, they stopped selling those back in 2002. Now, the only place you can get them is eBay. There are two Mutsu's on eBay. They are kind of expensive. The turtle one is a reasonable price, because it is so rare.

Fish Mutsu

Turtle Mutsu

Glad To Help,

DarkCore :D

I want the Turtle one so bad! :(
Oh,

Me too. I am going to have a talk with my mom and convince her to buy it for me. I have the money. I just found some money in my room! 20 dollars. So now I have 70 dollars, it isn't the exact amount, but I am sure she will pay the extra money. I hope I can convince her into buying me the Turtle Mutsu! I really want it. The seller says it has a remote controll, and it glows in the dark. (Much like the Dolphin Mutsu.) I hope I can buy it.........

-DarkCore :(

Oh, 

Me too. I am going to have a talk with my mom and convince her to buy it for me. I have the money. I just found some money in my room! 20 dollars. So now I have 70 dollars, it isn't the exact amount, but I am sure she will pay the extra money. I hope I can convince her into buying me the Turtle Mutsu! I really want it. The seller says it has a remote controll, and it glows in the dark. (Much like the Dolphin Mutsu.) I hope I can buy it.........

-DarkCore :huh:
I bet eventually you will buy it. :huh:

No I don't! On eBay, the only Virtual Pets I bought were my Tamagotchi Angel, and my Fish Mutsu! 

-DarkCore
Oh, I thought you bought more... B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back