Photo
- - - - -

Hospital Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:51 PM ( #1 )

I need help with some parts of Tamagotchi Hospital on my site (which by now everyone has visited... i think), I've been working on a memorial for some of my no-longer working tamagotchi's and need a idea for what the page should look like so background ideas and other stuff would really help. Other ideas for new stuff would be nice too.

Replies

Views

Started

23 Oct 2004

Last Post

25 Oct 2004

Shakespeare5

• shakespeare5 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:17 PM ( #2 )

maybe light blue background, something soft and light. there's a way to get some music on some pages, but thats optional of course. gold or silver and bubbly but not too large fonts, maybe an animated gif or two about a tama with wings and/or halo, maybe a headstone. just trowin some things out there.

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:37 PM ( #3 )

maybe light blue background, something soft and light. there's a way to get some music on some pages, but thats optional of course. gold or silver and bubbly but not too large fonts, maybe an animated gif or two about a tama with wings and/or halo, maybe a headstone. just trowin some things out there.

thanks for the help shakespear5 :) anyone else up for suggestions?

nazochi

• nazochi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:12 PM ( #4 )

Perhaps 2 sections of the memorial. One with gravestones and shakespear5's suggestions, and the other one with tamagotchis in spaceships flying from planet earth. It could e a starry night sky with those spaceships on the side, and easy to read, maybe green? writing. Y'know, for those who believe in home-travel vs. death.