I LOST MY TAMAGOTCHI TODAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetama88

Reaction score
I was at Our water store where we get water for our water cooler. And i was playing with my tamagotchis. And when i got home one of my tamas was gone :puroperatchi: I was so mad. I went and told my mom and we got in the car and went to searc the part of the parking spot wherewe had parked cause i was pretty sure that was were i had lost it. And i couldn't find it. So we went in to the water store to see if i had lost it there. o luck. My mom went into save on foods which is right besidethe ws. To see if anyone had brought it in to costurmer service. nO LUCK. sO WE searched th lot one more time and no luck. We got in our car and were driving away and were we a bout to turn. And a car stopped beside us and held up my tama. I ran out to get it. He had found it and was preety sure it had belonged to me cause he had seen us searchin!> THanx!

I missed you danny!

I LOST MY TAMA IN A COFFEE SHOP AND I FOUND IT AGAIN IT WASNT DEAD LUCKY ME THEN I FOUND IT HAD EVOLVED. :p :lol: :D :D :( :( :( :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back