Mirro's Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirro

Reaction score
Alright. This tama log will mainly focus on Morn, my Green V2 Tama Connection. Morn is a first gen. ringotchi who will hopefully turn in to a great adult character. Anyways, let's talk about the present. At the moment, Morn is happily bouncing about the screen, with all his hearts full. He's earned 540p in 2 days, and once he gets slot, I can get im up to 9999, easily. He's 40% trained, and weighs 22lb. I'm going to prevent him from getting more than 27lbs. He's only played jump, and I think tried heading once. Jump is the game for us. So you're probably wondering about the name. Morn? Well Morn was created in mourning of my first tama, Grace. She was a (Species unknown) frog. She was so cute But I lost the tama and bought a green and orange true friends pack. The orange one is in the child stage and is on pause while I take care of Morn. Anyways, Im hoping to breed Morn with one of the 7 girl tama's at my school! Im pretty lucky to have gotten a boy, dont'cha think? Well anyways, Ill post later with some updates.

Latest posts

Back