New Connection Colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Reaction score
I got this link from the Virtual Pets Mailing List:

New colors!

I'd never seen these colors in stores before! Here's the person's entire message:

"Hi Everyone!

I was out doing a little shopping tonight and I am happy to say that

Toys R Us is carrying a ton of Tamagotchi Connections, I found at

least 12 pegs on the wall completely stocked with them. I also found

the second set of colors. They are all one colors with the

Tamagotchi Connection logo at the top, like the ones listed at

earlier at toysrus.com. The colors I found were solid purple, solid

lavender, clear hot pink with glitter, clear orange with glitter and

a metallic/pearl purple. They all come with stickers to personalize

your Tamagotchi connection. I am not sure if there is a sixth color

or not those were the only 5 I found. To see pictures of them you

can go here: https://amypics.cutthatout.com/tamaconusseries2/

I also saw all the new Aquapets. I wish my pockets were deeper. I

may have to go get a job to feed my toy habit.

Happy Hunting,

Amy"

(Sorry if y'all have already seen them, but I don't recall seeing all of these new colors posted here before.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome!!! except i don't really like the colors...they're too plain! i'm just wondering if they do different things like the connections sing and dance and the plus' and connexions go to the beach. anyone kno?

:unsure:

You could have asked before you stole my entire message from the Yahoo group to post here. I would have told you you could post a link to my pictures. It is common courtesy to ask permission before you post a message with my link in it and it is so not ok to repost my entire message that was posted to another group.

Amy

:unsure:
You could have asked before you stole my entire message from the Yahoo group to post here.  I would have told you you could post a link to my pictures.  It is common courtesy to ask permission before you post a message with my link in it and it is so not ok to repost my entire message that was posted to another group.

Amy
Your message was posted publically (or at least to a group that anyone of the public could join), and I gave you credit for the link. I simply reposted it here so others could see the colors, so it's not as though I had malicious intent.

Actually the VPets mailing list is not a public group you have to be approved for membership. I should know as I am a moderator for the group.

All I wanted is for you to ask before posting my message in another forum. You may have been better off refering people to the vpets mailing list if you didn't want to ask me if you could post the link to my pictures.

As a huge fan of Tamagotchis I don't mind spreading the information around but it's common courtesy to ask before posting links and especially posting my entire message. I know of other mailing lists, forums and groups where you would loose your access for re-posting someones message without their permission.

Amy

so teh second patch of connection colors have stickers but the first patch didin´t???? ..... don´t really know

but I do prefer the first patch of colors too :unsure:

Cool! Where did you see these? I only saw the the 5 new colors.

Amy

I HATE those colors!Why can't they have dark blue,black,or colors like that?

Thank you.They should have a guy series and a girl series of tamagotchi colors.That would me cool!

I found 3 more colors tonight. Solid white, solid pink and metallic/pearl hot pink. So that makes 8 new colors I have found in the last 3 days.

Amy

I live in Washington state, but only 1 of the 4 Walmarts I went to had new colors. The others only had the first 6 colors.

Amy

Tons of shades of pink and purple... but no blue. That in itself is a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back