i gonna get a mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tu_u808

Reaction score
im gonna ask my mom if i can bid on the mutsu located in america!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait hope i win i want it really bad!!!!!!

please dont bid on it cause this might be my only chance of bidding on ebay with permission!! but i cant wait!!!

im gonna ask my mom if i can bid on the mutsu located in america!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait hope i win i want it really bad!!!!!!please dont bid on it cause this might be my only chance of bidding on ebay with permission!! but i cant wait!!!
Perhaps you are bidding on this one? $50.00 is very expensivev for a used Fish Mutsu, considering I only payed ten dollars. (Twenty Dollars with Shipping and Handling.) I am positive you will win it. Good luck,

-Darkcore

Perhaps you are bidding on this one? $50.00 is very expensivev for a used Fish Mutsu, considering I only payed ten dollars. (Twenty Dollars with Shipping and Handling.) I am positive you will win it. Good luck, 

-Darkcore
It's more that how much I paid mine! Good luck! B)

i wish i had the power to speed time and make the bid end so i can get my mutsu faster!!! alll my friends r jelous bout it when i showed them the sights!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i had the power to speed time and make the bid end so i can get my mutsu faster!!! alll my friends r jelous bout it when i showed them the sights!!!!!!!!!!!!
All my friends were confused when I showed them and questioned what they did. When it finally came everyone said it was cute. o_O

Good Luck,

Darkcore :(

Yeah, it would be cool to do that. Because I bidded on an item and I want to win so bad!! :huh:

im very sorry for lieing, hope u guys arent mad :unsure:

dont wanna end up like kk85648whatever. so im appoligiseing and telling what really happened.my max bid was not fifty dollars but fif--teen dollars.i diddnt gt outbid,the guy cancled the two bids and put the item foe buy it now for forty dollars then some got it. sorry foe lieing do u forgive me???????

im very sorry for lieing, hope u guys arent mad :pochitchi: dont wanna end up like kk85648whatever. so im appoligiseing and telling what really happened.my max bid was not fifty dollars but fif--teen dollars.i diddnt gt outbid,the guy cancled the two bids and put the item foe buy it now for forty dollars then some got it. sorry foe lieing do u forgive me???????
It's okay, I forgive you. Please do not lie again. You don't want to be like Kk2334.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back