mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats ur favorite mutsu character!!!!????

• blue mutsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pink mutsu

• yellow mutsu

• turtle mutsu

• bunny mutsu

• puppy mutsu

• whale mutsu

• dolphin mutsu

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Penuin and the Turtle Mutsu the most. I like the Penguin Mutsu more though, so I voted for other. I may purchase the Turtle Mutsu on eBay. It is rather expensive though...

-DarkCore

I love the dolphin one! It glows in the dark too! It's so cool... B)

Yes,Well the Turtle Mutsu I am

getting glows in the dark.

Or so the seller says... :huh:

-Darkcore
It glows in the dark? I didn't know that! :huh:

My favorite's the cute little turtle!!!! It's SOOO cute!!!! And Darkcore, the one you think you may get is maybe the one that I want to get!!! And the seller guy from the mutsu I want said that the turtle glows in the dark too!!! :angry: And it is VERY expennsive!!! Like $86.00 dollars or something!!!

My favorite's the cute little turtle!!!! It's SOOO cute!!!! And Darkcore, the one you think you may get is maybe the one that I want to get!!! And the seller guy from the mutsu I want said that the turtle glows in the dark too!!! :puroperatchi: And it is VERY expennsive!!! Like $86.00 dollars or something!!!
It is $120.00 Canadian with shipping and handling. I might buy it. :mimitchi:

-DarkCore

My favorite's the cute little turtle!!!! It's SOOO cute!!!! And Darkcore, the one you think you may get is maybe the one that I want to get!!! And the seller guy from the mutsu I want said that the turtle glows in the dark too!!! :angry: And it is VERY expennsive!!! Like $86.00 dollars or something!!!
My parents would never let me buy an item that much! ;)

Could you if you were paying for it with your own money?
....Nah. I allready have my Mutsu. I can have another, but, 1 Mutsu is allright for me. :huh:

Yes, one is fine for me also, but I collect them, so I need to have more than one. 

Regards,

DarkCore
Isn't collecting electronic pets hard?

Isn't collecting electronic pets hard?
Yes, it is very hard. Electronic Pets are Virtual Pets without the screen, such as:

Micro Pet's

Mutsu's

Mini Pet's

Micro Aqua's

Furby's

Aqua Pets

They don't sell many of these in stores, and when they do, they are usually pretty expensive. I have to get most off mine off eBay. :mimitchi:

Yes, it is very hard. Electronic Pets are Virtual Pets without the screen, such as: 

Micro Pet's

Mutsu's

Mini Pet's

Micro Aqua's

Furby's

Aqua Pets

They don't sell many of these in stores, and when they do, they are usually pretty expensive. I have to get most off mine off eBay. :furawatchi:
Yes, it seems much to hard for me. But I think collecting Virtual pets is easier. Don't ya think? Well anyway, my parents let me collect Virtual pets. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back