What is my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simplegirlx

Reaction score
my tamagotchi looks like a star i think its a toddler (v.2) becuase it was a baby then it transformed into this start thing and i tried looking it up but i couldnt find anything please can anybody tell me what my tama is?

my tamagotchi looks like a star i think its a toddler (v.2) becuase it was a baby then it transformed into this start thing and i tried looking it up but i couldnt find anything please can anybody tell me what my tama is?
Oh! that's a Hitodetchi! And yes, it is a toddler! Happy to help!

Hitodetchi is the best charecter! Both it's parents need to have high disepline, and you need to take good care of the baby. I've had Hitodetchi twice, in ten generations.

It's odd generation, and so is Marutchi. Hitodetchi is the same llevel as Kinakomotchi! ^_^ :huh: :huh: :D :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH! Tamadogg! You have 29 generations? Sweet. i only have 2. anyways the star i never knew it's name so one day i did some reaserch and then i found out it is hetoditchi! ^_^ :huh: :huh: :D

Cool I've never had :angry: I've only had :D Marutchi and kinaomotchi!!
I've had the kuribotchi and the hideotchi before!

But my hideotchi evolved into an onionitchi and now it's a masktchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back