My username is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love neopets. My username is TamagotchiFaerie. You can donate money to me if you want- i am poor but i dont beg. i am currently on an air faerie quest and need a pink blush. will be very grateful. in future if you need anything, i will try to help :wacko:

*looks around for evil neoboard minions then speaks* My two: pokelover123 and Fluppy_dog

Mine's lisa_nuva. ^^ normally I'd say misskatherine200 but that account got frozen for no reason. :D *sniffle* but anyways, Neomail me, or better yet, check out the guild a friend and me made! ^^; I'd also like it if you could help me in any way with my wishlist... though I doubt anyone could help with that... --;

-Shadowed Suit

could you guys do me a favor and sign up for a second account (using my referal address below)you dont even have to use it but id appreciate it, thanks.

mine is bme27 see,easy to remembver because its my name on here too! :)

Mine areanime_fan13_13_14

tael54

inuyasha_lover_alway

drigger162

and alot more!!
wow. how do you cope with your neopets? my user name is toodletooth but i suppose my neopet must be dying now since i forgot when is the last time i play neopets. poor him :p i think i have around 7000 'neopet dolar' but it's kinda hard to buy food. you need to haggle for it and it sold out really quick. :eek:

My username is heather_is_a_feather and I have a really good and easy way to feed pets. Go to the Neolodge and pick the pet you want to be fed and put it in the cheapest one. It only costs 5 and it will be bloated!

*psst* I have a Draik!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back