The connection doesn't work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...something really, really bad happend today.

So, I met up with a friend who also owns a V1, so we thought "let's connect them" but it did not work, I have a V2 by the way. No matter how we tried it, by pushing the buttons at different times, or put the Tamas in different position because of the light. So we went home and took my old V1 and tried to connect it to my V2, but it didn't work either. But the two V1 worked together. So it is the fault of my V2!

I already changed the battieries but it doesn't matter, I still can't connect my V2- And it is only about three weeks or so old, it is only in the second Generation.

Has somebody ever experienced something like that, really seems like it is broken....oh no...what can I do?

Hope you guys can help me!

Yep I did. The connection worked before, so there is nothing I did wrong, or different the times the connection worked. Maybe I should try to reset it. I'll wait till my Tama is an old one and guess then I try that....

you have to select v. 1 to connect to! I have a version one.

THat hapened to my Tama too. It gos onto auto connect for some reason And it always says it fails :furawatchi: THe thing that i don't get is that it happens to me every tuesday :huh:

It's most likely a glitch.

ver.2 Mimitchi

Well, I pretty much gave up on mine...but, I wrote an Email to bandai, and they replied that they will send me a new Tamagotchi! That is so awesome!!!!!I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back