sheeni

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiii

Reaction score
i love zack simmons he is so hot and sexy

luv sheeni

dear tamafan,

i am posting this on a website because i'm ready 2 shout it 2 da world.

I'M IN LOVE!it's alright if you dont agree with me.and for your question..."who is zack simmons?" zack simmons is a really nice guy turning eleven in two weeks.he goes two my school and is in my class.i flirt so much and he never notices.im just waiting and waiting for him 2 blurt out to me wut i want to him. just come right out and say "I LOVE YOU!" just so i can tell him how much i have been waiting for that day.i am thinking that on the first day of middle school i will slip my diary in his locker so he kan find out about how i feel.but i dont kno if i should.i kno this isnt about tamas but i need help.should i do it.should i put my diary in his locker?HELP ME!!!

:D :pochitchi:

ZACK^ ME^

I'm very sorry but this doesn't seem to be going anywhere and doesn't belong in TamaTalk. And if you have tamagotchi questions post them here but this is not the right place. So I'm just going to go ahead and close it. And if you have some kind of question that isn't inappropriate go ahead and post that in Non-TamaTalk. Sorry but.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back