Kinakomitchis bad or good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
Hi again, lol....

Today at dinner my girl babyitchi surprised me and turned into a Kinakomitchi (the potato looking character ) which i guess is the rebellious age thingy....but...is that good character to get? i read off peppersoup that, its from parents who have high disipline? I believe Hope its mom a taragotchi had seven or eight on the training bar and not sure about the dad since, it was arranged...i think he was a kuchipachi....or another taragotchi not sure, im getting mixed up w/my tama plus and this connextion.....since they both got arranged on the same day and around the same time. Anyway....its cute :angry: i totally expected it to just turn into a marutchi, and is it just coincedence since, hope the first tama i got from my connextion since i just got it recently, turned into a ichigotchi which i gather, is no matter how well u take care of the tama the first time after the tab is pulled, and im just wondering since its the first second generation the tamagotchi has cycled through,,,did i just get a kinakomitchi just cause, its the first time after the tab or was it cause, of the parents? thanks :p sorry for the confusing lingo, lol.

What a corwincerdence!!!!! i got the funny one with the bump on the 2nd gen (im up to my 11th gen now) mabey your ment to get that one in ya 2nd gen!?!?@!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol anyways, it sometimes depends on the parents and ya luck level 4 arranged marriges!

Hope this helps.....

i dunno cause, my us versions are in their second generations too, and both are onionitchis so maybe its not? i have had the us versions longer.....and but after the tamagotchis mate and have babies i reset them twice i dunno cause i at the moment, was bored of that kind of thing like it was the end of it all so i just reseted a few times or it was cause i didn't get characters i wanted or was ok with....so in the us versions it is technically the first set of second generationey thing....

How high on generations can you get? twenty? j/k i dunooo....i luv my bumpy child named, Josie...loll a product of sexism! haha (my tama device is pink and probably sexist) hehe...

Yep, you can only get a Kinakomochi on the 2nd generation or higher. It's a good thing, since it means both the parents had high training, which is also a good thing. And I think the highest gen you can get is 99, but you never know.

Yep, if you get a Kinakomotchi the have had high disipline levels it's a good character :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back