about the kinakomitchi........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
What does it mean when the kinakomitchi turns to the side and looks like its yawning but, little dots come out of its mouth? It woke up and did this weird yawn like thing and then ten minutes or more later it did it again.....i just want to make sure its not some indirect need it has.....thanks :angry:

Probably just animation, like a burp or something. Never had a problem when mine has done that. :angry:

He was yawning they usally do that when they are about to sleep or wake up :angry:

nah, it was ten plus minutes after it woke up in the morning and it did it once then again, minutes later. It looks like a mountain of mashed potatoes...lol....

Ps. she turned into a Young mimitchi today! :)

oh i thought it was them brushing their teeth mine did that and went straight to bed! :unsure:

haha one time i saw mine doing that and i turned the lights off and it went to sleep! :( rad o liscious! haha.....does pressing the toilet button when u see stink lines, better ur character selection or not? or is that how u potty train? danx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back