Tinkerville

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
A while ago I visited tinkerville and really enjoyed the site because of all the Tamagotchi pictures (also the rarer ones). I know that the owner is selling her collection, but that Tinkerville would be relocated at cutthatout.com. Also in Google the cutthatout site will show up, but it always seem to be offline, I get a 'The page cannot be displayed' message on my screen. Can you still visit the site, or has it just disappeared?

It opened as soon as I clicked in your https://!!!, maybe something is wrong with your internet conection? :blink:

Oh, thank you! I had a suspicion, it could be something like that. I don't think there's something wrong with my internet connection, because I can visit the other subdomains of cutthatout, but I think some countries might have been blocked. I'm from the Netherlands, so i guess that all Dutch IP adresses are blocked somehow, but I'm not sure. I'll see if I can contact the owner :blink: .

A while ago I visited tinkerville and really enjoyed the site because of all the Tamagotchi pictures (also the rarer ones). I know that the owner is selling her collection, but that Tinkerville would be relocated at cutthatout.com. Also in Google the cutthatout site will show up, but it always seem to be offline, I get a 'The page cannot be displayed' message on my screen. Can you still visit the site, or has it just disappeared?
Hi Chu :(

Just wondering if you ever got the the problem solved. I feel so bad that you're not able to see the sight anymore, but I don't know any reason why that would happen. There's nothing on the server that would be blocking the Netherlands. The only thing I could think is that it's a problem with your browser. Do you use Internet Explorer or Netscape? Let me know if you're still having a problem.

-Val (Tinkerville)

Hi Chu :( Just wondering if you ever got the the problem solved. I feel so bad that you're not able to see the sight anymore, but I don't know any reason why that would happen. There's nothing on the server that would be blocking the Netherlands. The only thing I could think is that it's a problem with your browser. Do you use Internet Explorer or Netscape? Let me know if you're still having a problem.

-Val (Tinkerville)
Hi val, thank you very much for responding :( I got in contact with Dan and he's trying to help me out, he can check it on his server. It might just be my IP adress, or Fire wall, I'm really not sure. But I sure hope to visit Tinkerville again in the future :(

Hi val, thank you very much for responding :lol: I got in contact with Dan and he's trying to help me out, he can check it on his server. It might just be my IP adress, or Fire wall, I'm really not sure. But I sure hope to visit Tinkerville again in the future :lol:
Oh good! :D I hope you do too :)

-Val

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back