A NEW SERCRET CHARATER!? ON A MINI!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My nyrotchi evoled into oyajitchi, because I took normal care of it!!! :lol: But, it's so, ugly... :D [/SIZE]

Yeah, that usually happens to mine. I ran two of mine at the same time. I thought I took different enough care of them but ended up with Nyrochi then that turned in to the chibi oyaji. Oh well...

Yeah, that usually happens to mine. I ran two of mine at the same time. I thought I took different enough care of them but ended up with Nyrochi then that turned in to the chibi oyaji. Oh well...
[SIZE=14pt]I did the exact same thing... :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]My nyrotchi evoled into oyajitchi, because I took normal care of it!!! :huh: But, it's so, ugly... :p [/SIZE]
Awesome :huh: is it a Japanese or American mini? Because I did the same thing and got Ginjirotchi. :p :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, my kutchipatchi turned into oyajitchi too!!! But when I got a mametchi, it turned into ginjirotchi!!! Not to be off topic or anything but I love ginjirotchi so much!!!

I reckon Oyajitchi=ugly yuck too. But if I got one I'd still take care of it, not like a girl I know of. She'd reset it milions of times.

Awesome :p is it a Japanese or American mini? Because I did the same thing and got Ginjirotchi. ;) ;)
I ran the American and a Japanese one side by side. I bet the chips are the same. Oh, well not exactly but the character programming is the same. The menus are different. The Japanese one has names for food and snack while the American one has the picture menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back