how do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
i have never been able to get it. How do you create a pet that you want? i mean, i want the koi character or one of the limited edition characters but it always says "sorry,,,,etc" like sorry there are no more of these types of pets to create ,etc and go adopt and i have tried adoption but, they don't have any of those cool characters.....

limited edition pets? they usually release a bunch on that pets day (ex. koi day, cybunny day)

yeah, I'd get on kinda early on their day and make one.... though once I stayed in the Adoption center for HOURS and found a Faerie Cybunny... on the account that was frozen, that is. :D --; just gotta keep clicking on the 'find pet at random' button... and be ready to click on adopt when something comes up!!!

-Shadowed Suit

you can do that or you can get a morphing potion which is a little expensive ive been trying to save up for a draik egg for about forever good luck though

you used to be able to search for what type of pet you wanted in the adoption center, back in the day. i think they got rid of that in year 2... or maybe it was the end of 1? i dont' remember. they are wayyyyy too huge for that type of search engine now, back then there wasn't even 1 million pets created yet.

I got my maraquan chomby by using the lab ray. But on the Pet Day of the pet that you want, they often release more of them.

I found all of my painted pets at the pound paintrushes are just too expensive now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back