Raku Raku DinoKun

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I have 2 yellow ones. And a white one. I got one when i was 11 in Las Vegas. And I got the other two just recently, like last week from ebay. The white one didnt work the side buttons wouldnt respond ..I was sad and my oringinal yellow one is eerr disapeered but my new yellow one works. :) They are really cute I think. They are also called Dinkie Dinos. :eek: I want a red one that works badly. T.T but when you type in dinkie dino on ebay you geta bunch of 69 in 1 crape.

grrrr i would love to ebay but i can't things in there are so mutch cheaper i was also going to start a log on a fake tamagotchi too see how it worx but you can only get the fakies on ebay if someone have a fake that they dont want pleaz pm me

Dinkie Dino was always one of my favorites. The characters are too cute!

I have one... Could never care for it right though....always got too bored too fast...

I had one. I loved mine! So many options. I also like how diet affected the outcome. Very clever. :lol:

~Elana

(Thaya's brushing her teeth. Almost bedtime!)

I think I have heard of that type of tama.I pefer the normal tamagotchis!
Me too.Besides,they Dinky Dinos are Tamagotchi rip-offs.(I still think they're a little cute though. :D )It's not exactly a copy,it's somebody's creation that they used Tamagotchis for an 'inspiration'.

I like Dinkies too! They are great. I can't imagine not having them in my collection.

I also have the Yuki Penguin version and the Tako Seijin alien version.

They all have the outcome based on what you feed it.

Very clevar and cute pets. :D

I have extra Dinkies for sale on my site if you are interested.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/sale3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 white ones and a green one, i ran one onetime, he became the dinosaur with the long neck! i heard its all about what you feed it! if you feed it mostly meat it will be a t-rex, a mix get you a triceratops, and mostly veggies gets the long necked dino. once it choses a form it stays that way til adulthood, there are only 3 types of dinosaur.

I love them so much.

I recently got dinkie dino that is real and is 4 in 1

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I also have Tako Seijin, Yuki, Smarty versions.

I like Dinkies too! They are great. I can't imagine not having them in my collection.I also have the Yuki Penguin version and the Tako Seijin alien version.

They all have the outcome based on what you feed it.

Very clevar and cute pets. ^_^

I have extra Dinkies for sale on my site if you are interested.
I like them too! I got a yellow dinkie dino and am currently bidding on a rakuraku dinokun on ebay.

Also they are not tamagotchi ripoffs. They're virtual pets of their own kind. Everyone is entitled to one's opinion and I believe anyone who sees a dinkie dino or any non bandai pet as a rip off is a little narrowminded to me :wub:

Hi!

Can you help me, I have Tako Seijin vpet, bought from Japan. And when I was setting the time at the beginning I couldn't set minutes and now it is half an hour difference with my time, and I stil cant set it as I was trying pressing different combinations of buttons but no use.

Lenulya, please look at the date of the last post in this thread, it hasn't been updated since 2007, and few of these posters are here anymore if at all. but to answer your question, the battery contacts are dirty and it needs to opened and cleaned with alcohol and a qtip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back