My tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOOMrocks

Reaction score
While I am typing write now I have my Masktchi.Here are the facts on it:

Type:Masktchi

generation:1st

v2 tama

Name:Amber.

I'll keep typing again next time I get the chance.Bye!!

ZOOMrocks

Today Amber was pretty normal.Tomorrow is my birthday and I bought a cake on my tama so Im planning on feeding her that.My cake is Chocolate with chocolate iceing and It looks delicios!I'll tell you about my birthday tomorrow.

:angry: ZOOMrocks :angry:

Today the matchmaker came for Amber.He came with a boy and I decided they can have a baby.After I hit yes,the screen went black and fireworks started.then,I noticed that they had a boy!I think I'll name him Jon.Anyway,I have to go,my computer time is up!Later!

:huh: ZOOMrocks B)

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this log.I looked at something I wasn't supposed to and my computer time got taken away.I still have my Maskchi with me.I think it's because I pause it while Im in school and when I go to sleep at night.Anyway,it's pretty normal.Later!

^_^ ZOOMrocks :(

Hey you guys.I know,it's been a while since my last post.I still have both Amber AND her baby.I think It's because I pause it while I am in school and when I'm in bed.So,nothing's really happened that would excite you.Later!

ZOOMrocks

OMG!I haven't been here since the 19th!Anyway,My Adult left last night.I named my baby boy Jason. Although,just now he formed into a kid.So,that's my post for this weekend.Bye!

<_< ZOOMrocks :D

Hey people.I have bad news.Last night,the battery died in my tama.It was Jason and his baby girl.The girl would have been my 3rd generation. :eek: Well,Bye!

:kuribotchi:ZOOM®ocks B)

Back