Photo
- - - - -

Bug? got 1? choose here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: still egg? not grow? any other look here (7 member(s) have cast votes)

still egg? not grow? any other look here

1. never hatched egg (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. never grew (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. never died (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

4. never grew above baby (dont click on never grew if its still baby only child, teen.) (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote

anyone have this pass

• anyone-have-this-pass user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:47 PM ( #1 )

[SIZE=14]Hoped this helped and reply

Replies

Views

Started

07 Oct 2005

Last Post

10 Oct 2005

paradox

• paradox user photo

Posted 09 October 2005 - 12:13 AM ( #2 )

Hm, never had any of these. The weirdest one I had, though was when, after messing with the batteries a lot, my Gen2 (not version 2, this is the one from 1997 or so) Tamagotchi went into HYPERSPEED mode. I swear, I'd look at the clock and about 2 and a half minutes would pass for every second. I couldn't even feed it as a baby because it would beep every few seconds before I could feed it. Since the menus exit after about 20 seconds of no button presses, I had to be really fast with feeding and checking stats, and I couldn't even play a game with it. Then when it dies and another egg came, everything went back to normal.

By messing with the batteries on the same gen2, I have feed and played with eggs and UFOs, and once had a teenage tama hatch into a baby. On Tamagotchi Angel, I got into games with a stick-figure-like character, but it would freeze and reset when I exited the game. Mostly though, the screen gets filled with garbled crap when I mess with the batteries like that.

Tamagotchi girl3

• tamagotchi-girl3 user photo

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:55 PM ( #3 )

My friend said his brother or coisin or friend left his Tama on the name screen for a day before naming it and it stayed a baby for 99 years (Earth days).