tama help from kevin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinlao

Reaction score
don't you hate when you bring you tama to school and it all of a suddent start calling for you?

well you know you can mute it but there is a caution you must check on it one in a while so it doesn't die!

heres how to mute it!:

hold A then tap C that should do the trick

you know once i brout my tama to school and i muted it and i din't check on it and when i did it died?

:( hi kevin i am getting my very first tamagochi in 3 days i love to look at them and i just want you to give me tips on taking kare of her and please and thank you very much.

I will help too they are very easy to handle though.......... just pm me (personal message) or just post here and i will LOVE to help u out!!

By the way if u need help b4 hand u can go HERE or just look in the package and u will find two instruction sheets (one in spanish i think) they will be a little hidden between the double sided purple paper.........

Hope I Helped

well you might need to know if it is v1 or v2 becaus thay mater.you need to findout becaus ther are diffrent instructions.

the boxes are differnt shapes v2 tamas have more squar like boxes and the v1s are more round. i would know becaus i have a v1, and v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back