can some one tell me..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear she usually comes around 3 and 7 and probably 12pm. If you miss her, I think she'll just sorta stay there, I don't know, that happened to me, I was taking a nap and woke up with her on the screen waiting.

You can try to set the timer one minute before it sleeps and one minute before it wakes and see if it works, but I doubt, cause I've done that kinda stuff before. I also hear you can fast forward your tama, but again I think that also requires debugging your tamagotchi. I believe there is a section around here that a bunch of people were debating over the issue of debugging, weither it was for version 1 or 2 I am uncertain.

Nice day to you

Nathan T.

when your tama wakes up in the morning set it to the time it sleeps again and that should work

I hear she usually comes around 3 and 7 and probably 12pm. If you miss her, I think she'll just sorta stay there, I don't know, that happened to me, I was taking a nap and woke up with her on the screen waiting.
she stays on the screen for 15 mins then after that she leaves. You never know how many times she'll come, 1ce, 2ce, 7 x , etc.

u cant but i know baby times and teen times teen takes 3 1/2 days (3 years and half a day sleeping not included) but i got that info in V1 so i dunno in V2 my teen became this B)

in V2 baby takes 1 hour-2 hours mine was at 1 hour i think i just got V2 today and found out its a boy and is a toddler and is this right now B) i hope i get this B) but thats it baby in V2 is 1-2 hours V1 and-or V2 takes 3 1/2 days (3 years and haf-a-day)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one way to make the matchmaker come early but you still have to ba at least 6.what you do is you go to your friendsd list pick out a good friend then press CBACBAA nd it should make the matchmaker come sooner. I cant garuntee that this will work, all I can say is that it worked for me. I also eard of one other strategy to make you get older faster, you play jump for times back to back then play bump four times back to back. That one I have never tried so I have no idea if it works.

my tama is 6 now and i checked on her at 10:00 and 10:30.. but still no Matchmaker... is it because i don't have any friends?.. i've never connected to another Tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back