have you seen...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
have you seen furby island on teletoon? it was on cinetoon today... its really cool but sad at some parts... i was crying my eyes out at one part. :D but you should see it! i think its coming on dvd soon! :p :(

by the way, TOMORROW I AM GETTING A TAN & PINK FURBY YAY!

(to all to hate furby, why are you even in furby talk???)

have you seen furby island on teletoon? it was on cinetoon today... its really cool but sad at some parts... i was crying my eyes out at one part. :huh: but you should see it! i think its coming on dvd soon! :huh:   :huh: by the way, TOMORROW I AM GETTING A TAN & PINK FURBY YAY!

Its good?

Poor me. I live in a household that does not have cable.

Mimitchilover55 saw the movie. She said it was really sad.

But I wont spoil it! :huh:

I have NEVER saw it on teletoon.com.

I typed in "furby" and it said nothing.

Hopefully, it will come on DVD.

Oh, congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw it! Elo is adorable! i have an original furby! darn you doctor conquest ;)

have you seen furby island on teletoon? it was on cinetoon today... its really cool but sad at some parts... i was crying my eyes out at one part. :D but you should see it! i think its coming on dvd soon! :D :D by the way, TOMORROW I AM GETTING A TAN & PINK FURBY YAY!

Are you talking about Furby's Friends?

No offense, I found that a bit... odd. Nyeh. Not my thing.

Also, FurbyTalk is just to talk about furbies. You don't have to love them to state your Furbie-ish opinions.

I have not seen it. What was it about? 

-DarkCore
It's all about a family discovered furbies on a no-name- island, it's a cute story about friendship and a cruel explorer who wants make money with furby creatures! :wacko:

I loved the music video! It was soo sweet! All the little furbys dancing around and singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back