HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovecole

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: HELP my tama didnt hatch for three days What does that mean an WHY WONT IT HATCH :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

Answer me please cuz im going to a foot ball game and i wanna bring it :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: HelP please please please and wut te matter with the time cuz the time rite now is 9:45 A.m am i on the other side of the world from you :huh: :furawatchi:

Please i wanna take it to the football game hatched tell me wut to do :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :mametchi: { :furawatchi: :furawatchi: wut are theese thngs}

HELP PLEASE if you help ill be your tamagotchi friend PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly!

Is your tama new? Because if it is, you have to set the time first like mirro said. :furawatchi:

just press the middle button (|___|) <--- tamagocthi

(ooo)

^press and set time :furawatchi:

yur welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back