how do u win the bump game!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

same as topic

• rapily press a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • same as #1 but b

• same as #1 and 2 but c

• other (if this make a reply to tell me)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump game is completely random and there is no secret to winning or losing besides pure luck. :huh: Bah!

You rapidly press button B. I also wait untill it says "PRESS" before versing. But make sure you start pressing button B as soon as it says "PRESS" or else you automatically lose. Oh,and having the bar more than half filled but not all the way filled helps,even though you can win with less than half-filled. :ph34r: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
people have been saying to stuff your tama with snacks until it is 99lbs and it'll win. i've tried it but i've only gotten to like round 4 and i only got 30 points...so you can try that

I have noticed that if my weight is up around 65+ I have a better chance at winning. I've gone up to level 8 getting about 60% or higher in my power bar at being above 65+ in my weight. even if your have your power bar at max you might till loose if your weight is to low compared to who you are up against.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back