My items were replaced.... BY 16 BALLS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I HAD 18 ITEMS AND ONE DAY I DROPPED MY TAMA AND IT WENT BLANK SO I THUPED IT AND I WENT TO GO TO THE ITEMS.... AND 16 OF THEM WERE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

THE ONLY THINGS LEFT WERE A COSTUME AND A DUMBELL!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOPS!

I better try not to drop mine so much anymore!

Soryy about what happened to your items!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel cuz i have the same problem right now i guess i have to find the costume code again....

It happened to me when my Tama had low batteries. I had so many cool items including a throne!
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :wub: :furawatchi: :angry: :furawatchi: THRONES ARE SO STUPID. ALL YOUR TAMA DOES IS SIT AND STARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow :eek: this happend to my friend except for she never droped it... i think ^_^ o well :D i guess i need to talk to my friend

anywayz i was talkin to another member and they told me that whenever you're not looking/tama not getting attetion this character that is dressed like a cactus and replace all ur items wit balls i dont kno if its true but im pretty sure, by the way wats a dumbel?

was that me???because i made a post about it happaning and its true it just happend the cactus robber take em all replace it with balls and i saw it happaning its so cute but i get :eek: so i well what happens is that he comes on the screen stands there and the screen goes black and it happens then your pet comes on the screen and he will stay like that until you check the items!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

a dumbell is weights....thrones are kinda stupid but its not so bad for me since i get the points easily when its an adult just in about 30 mins.....

anyway it might of been different for your friend because she might of connected with a V1 and got a ball and lost all her items....thats what usaully happens with alot of tamatalk members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back