I wanna......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand you do not like nano's but if you don't like them i perfer you keep it too yourself. :)

YEAH I'VE HAD A NANO THEY ARE NOT VERY SWELL MY ADVICE GET TOMAGOTCHI

yes i have 4 tamagotchis and they are swell and i think all the virtual pets are swell exept the fake dinky dinos and the real dinky dinos.

I have a nan0 I'm giving It to my friend Carrie!

-RT :wacko:

I hate nano, and tamagotchi is way better!Tamagotchi has even more things you can do!

Nano's suck Mine died on the second day they're boring Tamagotchies are the best virtual pets ever

Nano's suck Mine died on the second day they're boring Tamagotchies are the best virtual pets ever
I agree! Let's hope NO ONE takes(students,etc)IT! I know tamagotchi's ARE the BEST! I'm on my 12(soon 12+1=13)generation.

IMO tamagotchis would be more boring. not because their not cute, but just because, besides baby stage, they rarely ever need anything. i dont think tamagotchis are boring at all! but if i absolutely had to pick 1, sorry to say id pick that.

I agree! Let's hope NO ONE takes(students,etc)IT! I know tamagotchi's ARE the BEST! I'm on my 12(soon 12+1=13)generation.
I'm on my 14th now!

i do not have a nano but from what i am hearing all i have to say is...

TAMAS RULE

------------------------------------

for everyone that says merry chrismas i have to say...

I AM JEWISH AND I DO NOOOT CELIBRATE CHRISMAS SO POOP YOU!!! :)

No offense but I hate tamagotchis I like other VPets better like furby,Nintendogs,and Nanos,too! O yea,plus American Girl dolls!I only signed up for tamatalk so i could find out how to play the games with Nanos!

I like Nanos. Once you learn how to play with them they are nice.

I like them because they don't require as much care as Tamas. I started a Nanon Puppy a while ago because I knew I'd be traveling and would not have time for it but I wanted something with me anyway. Nano was the best choice. :D

id say that nanopets and gigapets are the next best thing to a tamagotchi. tamagotchi is basically only better because its original and the orginal is ALWAYS BETTER. it has more characters and more functions and a story behind every different version so of course everyone is going to imitate it and fall short of the mark. but if you wnat to buy a virtual pet other than a tamagotchi (because they can get expensive) then go for a nanopet, gigapet, or dinky dino. my second ever virtual pet was a nano kitty and it was a HUGE step up from the very first rip off pet i ever owned. i cherished it for a very long time until one of my friends jipped me out of it lol

p.s. i love dinky dinos for some reason. despite the fact that they turn into the same dinosaur every time they have some really cool features that a lot of virtual pets dont have.

p.s. i love dinky dinos for some reason. despite the fact that they turn into the same dinosaur every time they have some really cool features that a lot of virtual pets dont have.
Dinkies change depending on what you feed it.

Next time you run one, keep to the same single food or two foods then see what happens. :huh:

Like give him just meaty foods then next time just give it sweet things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back