omg wat is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiii

Reaction score
my tama is ugly but i dont know what it is.its fluffy but its not a sheep?it looks like it has antennas on its head with little puff balls on the tips.its fluffy around its butt,head,and arms but i dont kno wut it is.i have nine other tamas and none of them ever turned into this.HELP ME!!?

ps: this is wat my nine tamas look like

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wub: :furawatchi:

and im getting another on christmas

It might be a bug type tama! That's the kind that don't have a name yet. I think they're cute :furawatchi: I would love to have that kind! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

you were right! thanx tamamum!its called hirochi.thank you lots

my tama is ugly but i dont know what it is.its fluffy but its not a sheep?it looks like it has antennas on its head with little puff balls on the tips.its fluffy around its butt,head,and arms but i dont kno wut it is.i have nine other tamas and none of them ever turned into this.HELP ME!!?
ps: this is wat my nine tamas look like

;) :wub: :( :D :D :wub: :D :( :)

and im getting another on christmas
[SIZE=14pt]IT'S NOT UGLY!!!!!! :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry about that but please don't call other tamas ugly, some people like/love some charaters! :( [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back