It was drinking coffee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch1

Reaction score
Do these tamagotchis have little screensavers? Because this is the first time I've seen it do that. Also, can you only use all of the items once? ;) That's what my guy is.

it is called an animation....it can also bath, wacth tv and others (like the easter bunny)

and no the items u can only use once are the ones that are usaully about 110 points or lowwer. the more expensive items(300 points and higher) u can use more than once..

so does mine, i don't know kind of charecter it is,but its a boy teen and just turned in 2 an apple thingie.

I does it when its about half an hour until its bed time. It's not drinking coffee it is brushing it's teeth.
It's not brushing its teeth, it's eating biscuits. Mine did it at 3:00pm so it does not happen 1/2 an hour before it's bedtime. Also it drinks coffee with it.

you know that the animations can happen at all different times.usully when it is very happy.tamagotchi's always do that.mine do it like twice a day.but only my v.2s but my v.1 hardly ever do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back