Yuffie's Logs~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YuffieK

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Hi Everyone! Here I'm gonna be making a log about my ConnectionV2 :3. It's an American one and I've had it for a while. Right now my tama's a Kusatchi and it's a girl. She's 5 years old and her name is Petal. She's only on generation one since my friend Iris took care of my last tama (of the same name) but it died ;-;. Petal has 6 training bars.[/SIZE]

Petal's wearing the secret costume thingy right now :3. I like playing the slot game with her ;) .

I wanna make a chart that has all the outcomes from the slot game. I think I'll do that right now :3.

[SIZE=11pt]Hi! :ph34r: , the other day, my tamagotchi stopped making noise! The sound was off nd when I tried to turn the sound on, it wouldn't work D:. It hasn't been working since :/.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Petal had a baby :ph34r: ~!!! :3. It' a boy and his name is Edward (edwrd). At first he was a Puchitchi, then a Kuribotchi, and today he turned into a Puroperatchi. Edwards 1 year old right now :3[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back