Photo
- - - - -

When you give your tama the love potion...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

m_and_m

• m-and-m user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 11:35 AM ( #1 )

I used a special code to get the love potion.

Then I connected to my friends tamagotchi.
The two tamagotchis kissed and then had a baby even though they were only friends (just two smiley faces) and then fireworks came.

Two days later the mum and dad went away and we got a 2nd generation.
So if you have the love potion you dont need to be In Love before you get a baby

Does anyone know what happens when you use the other secret stuff?

Replies

Views

Started

11 Oct 2005

Last Post

22 Oct 2005

zilla

• zilla user photo

Posted 11 October 2005 - 12:41 PM ( #2 )

Haha, that's cool. Well obviously they eat the secret food. :x As far as the costume goes they can wear it. idk what the gel does or the stuffed animal :x So good question. Maybe we can get some answers. :angry:

roxygotchi

• roxygotchi user photo

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:20 PM ( #3 )

Haha, that's cool. Well obviously they eat the secret food. :x As far as the costume goes they can wear it. idk what the gel does or the stuffed animal :x So good question. Maybe we can get some answers. :o

Q1. What does the gel do?
Q2. What does the Suffed Animal do?

A1. It is a Hair Potion, ;) not gel. B) What it does is, go to ITEMS and press A until you see HAIR POTION. B) Then press B to use it. :o then your tamagotchi will grow hair B) but it only lasts for 3 seconds. :o :lol: .

A2. It is a COSTUME not a STUFFED ANIMAL. (Repeat the above instructions to use it) What it does is it it puts the COSTUME on, :( and then it will well, keep it on :D but it takes it off when it goes to sleep. :hitodetchi: and then it dissappears. but if you want it to stay on, :D then pause it before it goes to sleep.

Glad I could help!!

:hitodetchi: :huh: :hitodetchi: