New tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

Reaction score
This just showed up on the Bandai site.

My Japanese is horrible. I can't completely understand what it is or does but here is the newest tama. Japanese site

Last edited by a moderator:
that site is all in japanese..well most of it, but i dont see the new tama thig you were talking about? ^_^

that site is all in japanese..well most of it, but i dont see the new tama thig you were talking about? :eek:
No i don't etheir! :huh:

Oh dear, I can't understand any of it. :eek: Well the new tama looks a little strange, I think they re-drew the mametchi. Hmm......... I wanna try it out :huh:

I think you posted the wrong link:

Go here

COOL!

I wish I could get it.......Hey do you know what it's called?

The release date is November 23rd. :) Can't wait to hear more about this new tama.

finally the normal pixel character looks like the animated characters! I hope they come out with some type of this in america.

It's called the "Cho Jinsei Enjoy! (enjoying life to the full) Tamagotchi Plus"

G.U.T.S.? Genetically Unified Telekinetic Snakes? Gory Unlimited Terrifying Simpering? Girly Ugly Tremulous Socks? Greedy Uttering Terrific Symphonys? Who knows what it stands for.

Ver.2 Mimitchi

G.U.T.S.? Genetically Unified Telekinetic Snakes? Gory Unlimited Terrifying Simpering? Girly Ugly Tremulous Socks? Greedy Uttering Terrific Symphonys? Who knows what it stands for.

Ver.2 Mimitchi
I don't thing there's any "GUTS" but there's TMGC which is short to Tamagotchi. Anyway, these new Tamas have more detailed characters, as well as the ability to get jobs. They get paid for working and can use their money to buy items. Some returning characters are Mametchi, Memetchi, Kutchipatchi, Furawatchi, Ojitchi, Otokitchi, Oyajitchi, Mimitchi, YoungMametchi, and of course Nazotchi.

These things are getting too complicated. I'm really starting to miss the old ones you just took care of like simple little creatures.

Thanks for carifying the name. ^_^

well, i thought, from the cartoon on the page, it could interact with your computer. i could be wrong though.

it would be a little over 25 dollars in american money.

well, i thought, from the cartoon on the page, it could interact with your computer. i could be wrong though.
it would be a little over 25 dollars in american money.
Oh, I bet you're right about that computer thing. It does look like it. ^_^

where are you getting all this information, can you alasuden read japanese or something O_O?....your strting to scare me..

where are you getting all this information, can you alasuden read japanese or something O_O?....your strting to scare me..
heh, most of us aren't, i think. i know i'm not :D i'm just looking at the pictures and guessing what it can do. i do know some basic kenji though ^_^

GUTS? It would probably stand for something else. Wow, Japan is getting smarter every time! Hey, you can accually see how Mametchis look like! You can finally see it pixalized! I am so interested in this toy. I am going to search for more in google. They look so cute! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back