How to get Oniotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well I was wondering how I can be 100% sure that I can get Oniotchi as a teenager please? :eek: Like exact times to leave him and hearts to drop??

Thanks so much :huh:

let them drop all the way and him get angry 7 times and then well basically take pretty bad care of it

let them drop all the way and him get angry 7 times and then well basically take pretty bad care of it
no.... here is how u get an onionatchi! Ok well u have to get a hidotchi wait until it's 1 yrs old and it will turn into an onion!It happen to me at skool!

I don't think anyone can be 100% sure yet! :huh:

I do know that it has to be a (V2) Odd Generation (and I suspect rather average care e.g. 2 x hearts empty on both Happy & Hungry - try missing out an opportunity for a training point or two as well)!

Best, etc.

TamaMum :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i agree - i just got one and mine never dropped below 2 happy/2 hungry hearts, it probably had even better care than that. it also had pretty good training - 4 or 5 bars by the time it evolved. it was pretty similar care to my 2 hinatchis which are even gens (V2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back