Oops!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tel

Reaction score
I accidently left my Tamagotchi's at home today and I wont be home from work till about 5 so now im going to have two dead little tamagotchis :( Im sorry my babies!!! Now Posh will never change and Min wont reach her 21st birthday :( I have never done it before and i feel so bad!

:( thats terrible! how could you?! thats so bad, what if you chave kids?! :D are you gonna leave them to die too while youre at work?! :(

:D nah im just playin, weve all done it. :D

:eek:   thats terrible! how could you?!  thats so bad, what if you chave kids?!  :eek: are you gonna leave them to die too while youre at work?!  :(  
:( I was thinking the same thing this morning ha ha ha :D My boyfriend often says im not going to be any good with our kids cos i wont know what to do with them because i wont be able to carry them around in my pocket and they wont have 3 buttons to control them by...

But... Only one of them actually died :D Its sad that Min died cos she was 19 and I wanted to see how old i could get her but i looked at Posh a few minutes ago and she was still alive :D SHe had turned into a Maskutchi and had all empty hearts and 4 poops next to her and she was sick but she was still alive! So i fed her and washed her and played with her and everything is ok now :D

Im about to hatch a new one on my white connexion in a minute so heres hoping i dont forget them again!

:unsure: You can always re-set if this happens again & select Download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back