Is it normal for tama plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyari1985

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my plus in the mail saturday afternoon (yesterday) and it is already 4 years old...Is this normal?? I turned one year in the same day..so i just kinda blew that off thinkin that because in asian cultures the baby is considered 1 when its born..but now its 4..so now im questioning....

But it should only be a year a day right?? I have only had mine for a day and a half and its 4 years old already. My connections do not do this. hmm

But it should only be a year a day right?? I have only had mine for a day and a half and its 4 years old already. My connections do not do this. hmm
That's weird, as far as I know all Tamagotchi's age (1 year) per day and my Tama plus did too... Did it already evolve into a teenager?

nope maybe you set the time forward one day cus then they age not like connection that happened to my sister when she didnt knowed

maybe it cause you tried to pause it by making the tama sleep when you were busy? i discovered that everytime i did that, it got a year older and thats kinda irratating....

No, I never try to pause them, that only makes it work, and I think U cant pause a Tama Plus anyways. It's only my plus thats doing this. I think maybe because the time change. I will probably just restart that one to see what happens.

haha i agree....my tama plus ages fast but a year a day or at least each time it sleeps....and my connextion is turning nine later in the morning...and it really should be seven or six or even five.....that sux cause i want more time w/them! my connections are ok in the aging department,,,they do not age when u change the time to let them nap but apparently not true for the plus' and connextions.

Yea, I restarted it last night, It turned 1. So now it is 1. So Im hoping it stays that way until tonight at least. Im only having this issue with my plus. my connections are also not doing this.

Well I restarted it, and It still does that..but what i noticed is..that when all 3 of my tama's were born on the same day (2 connections and plus) even though the age is growing fast....its physically not growing that fast. my connections are 5 and my plus is 8..but they were all infants,teens and now adults all at the same time. So i guess its not that bad..lol

huh. My Connections are ageing SLOWLY... odd-ness. :\ I think there's a small bug somewhere in these things that makes them age too fast or too slow... :(

-Shadowed Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back