japanese turtle mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
are japanese mutsu turtles supposed to be that expensive?

just so you all know, i'm referring to the sale on ebay. it's a buy it now purchase, not a bidding one.

i've seen the american versions going for cheaper, but the japanese versions seem to be waaaayyy jacked up in price.

still, i can sit and dream, right? ^_^

just so you all know, i'm referring to the sale on ebay. it's a buy it now purchase, not a bidding one.

i've seen the american versions going for cheaper, but the japanese versions seem to be waaaayyy jacked up in price.

still, i can sit and dream, right? :D
Yeah, Japan stuff cost alot! ...I wish I had my own credit card. I can never buy stuff that much.

And yes, you can sit and dream with me....

-Oniontchi ^_^

still, i can sit and dream, right? :huh:
Yes, that is the average price for one. You're dream may be a reality for me. I may buy it if I get a little more money. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Yes, that is the average price for one. You're dream may be a reality for me. I may buy it if I get a little more money. :huh:  

Regards,

DarkCore
yeah :huh: mutsu's seem really hard to come by. i guess i just haven't been catching them on ebay.

yeah :) mutsu's seem really hard to come by. i guess i just haven't been catching them on ebay.
The only Mutsu's I have seen on eBay are American Fish Mutsu's. This is the first time I have seen any other type of Mutsu. :D

Regards,

DarkCore

I haven't seen American pink fish Mutsu's in eBay ever. Oh well, I don't even like pink. ;)

Actually, the American Mutsu's only came in one colour; blue. 

Regards,

DarkCore
Oh well I didn't know that. I'm not planning on buying more Mutsu's. 1 Mutsu is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back