Are you getting your account ready for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your account ready? (Please post it too.)

• Yes it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, but I'm going too.

• Nope, and I don't celebrate Halloween.

• Nope, I think it's too much hard work.

• I'm a pickle. (O'.'o)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Are you? All you need is a Halloween Avatar! ^"^ If you want you can also change the color of your siggy and make a halloween smilie for yourself! ^"^[/SIZE]

^"^, O'.'o, >3, >D, >), >(, U'.'U, T'_'T <----These are my halloween smilies! ^"^

Ask me before you use them! >3

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, but I'm going to! I'm being a mimitchi (so is my friend mimitchilover- matching :) And we're going together to! and I'm making my costume this weekend :D !

nope, but I'm going to! I'm being a mimitchi (so is my friend mimitchilover- matching :) And we're going together to! and I'm making my costume this weekend :D !
[SIZE=14pt]Really? That's cool. >D I'm going to be a Butterflytchi! >3 They made a name for the butterfly charater you know, it's Butterflytchi! The same with the flower! Flowertchi! My cousin, Marth Tetra, is going to be a Raichu. >3[/SIZE]

All spookied up. Tama of the month is Zukideviltchi, and my siggy is orange and have my costume picked out. (I'm going to be a clown.) :furawatchi:

P.S. I'm ready for Christmas too. Tam of the month will be Santacluatchi. :chohimetchi:

I am not where I live we don't celebrate halloween... No costumes...No candy.. and No trick or treating....*sigh*

Oh well I guess I could anyway i don't know maybe...

All spookied up. Tama of the month is Zukideviltchi, and my siggy is orange and have my costume picked out.  (I'm going to be a clown.) :wacko:
P.S. I'm ready for Christmas too. Tam of the month will be Santacluatchi. :ph34r:
[SIZE=14pt]Zukideviltchi... Maybe you could draw a picture of your Favorite Tamagotchi Devils! ^"^[/SIZE]

Just a tip... ^'.'^;

nyeh. i think getting your account ready for halloween is *yawn* boring.... :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want GOZI HUGS! :wacko: Plus, MEOW :ph34r:

nyeh. i think getting your account ready for halloween is *yawn* boring.... :mellow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want GOZI HUGS! :D Plus, MEOW :unsure:
[SIZE=14pt]That was rude and not on the poll. Please if you don't want to just say it's too much hard work. Other wise it's just plain rude. :pochitchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]OMG, someone just voted for the last one!!! XD[/SIZE]

Why aren't you allowed to go trick-or-treating Bubba28, sorry if I'm sounding nosy. And maybe I will make a halloween avatar and signature!

Okay, well as you can see, I prepared mine for halloween! Like my avvie? i got it off a website!

Okay, well as you can see, I prepared mine for halloween!  Like my avvie?  i got it off a website!
[SIZE=14pt]Your avvie and siggy are realy cool lolli. :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

I love candy. :wacko: And yeah I'm wondering too Bubba, why aren't you aloud? :gozarutchi:

My avvie was halloweenish for a while, it was a mimitchi dressed up as a maskitchi. But I changed it to this one :3.

[SIZE=14pt]OMG, now 2 people voted for the last one! XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]OMG, now 2 people voted for the last one! XD[/SIZE]
Let's turn that 2 into a 3, shall we?

And now I'm a pickle! XD! Yay for picklyness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back