nooooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it fell behind the bed o.o Mine always used to fall behind the bed...

Maybe it fell off the shelf and onto the ground, bounced and rolled away somewhere?

Check everywhere you were before :(

I know the feeling. I have three tamagotchis connected together, and I lost them when they fell out of my coat pocket. :-(

Fortunatly, I managed to find them and get them back within 29 hours of their going missing, and due to a minor miracle, only one of them had died! Now instead of having 2 5th generations and a 3rd generation, I have a 5th, a 3rd, and a 1st. But I think it's just fantastic that ANY of them managed to survive, and I am extremely happy. wOOt!

wow. I've lost my Gen2's..... but I've got my Connections now, thank goodness! but poor you! I know how it feels to lose them... *sniffle* it's horrible. keep searching, maybe if you live with anyone else they moved it? I know in MY house unless something is in your room, it's gonna be moved and eventually lost. ugh. keep searching... you'll find them! but it's odd. I lost my first GBA that way! had it on a table, then *poof*! it's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back